Sentara Supply Chain strives for a collaborative relationship with our vendors to ensure that we are providing the right product, at the right price, and at the right time.
Vendors/Contracted Services will be chosen based on:
- Ability to provide the requested/needed product, as may be determined by history of past performance, references, and fully compliant products and services.
- Ability to provide service or product in a safe and effective manner, and be accountable for all applicable regulatory standards including compliance with all Vendor Credentialing criteria as appropriate (vendor representatives providing services on Sentara premises.)
- Ability to provide the needed product/service at a fair and competitive price.
- Agreement with mutually satisfactory Terms and Conditions with vendor, if applicable.
- Ability to provide product/service that performs to product specifications and meets regulatory requirements for safe usage.
- Ability to support fair and objective product evaluations by clinicians and physicians.
- Provision of product/service specifications and other required data.
- Ability to provide product/service related training, education and ongoing support.
Register as a Supplier/Vendor
Interested in becoming a vendor with Sentara Healthcare?
Registering as a vendor with Sentara will add your company’s information to our database. Our end users utilize this information to identify potential vendors for business opportunities.
Please note that registering as a vendor does not mean automatic acceptance of your company or the products and services provided.
You may also email a brief capability statement to include your healthcare experience to email@example.com.